Burkeville, Virginia Wedding Photography
Kristen and Scott tied the knot this past weekend with a wedding that was bursting with sweet details, pops of color and apple cider donuts!
Kristen and Scott were married at Kristen’s family farm, Windmill Hill Farm & Orchard in Burkeville, Virginia. The farm, run by Kristen’s parents Janet and Robbie, offers a variety of pre-picked or pick your own strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and peaches.
Having both grown up on farms, Kristen and Scott wanted to incorporate that into their big day. The wedding favors were strawberry, peach and blueberry jam all made on the farm. Instead of the traditional sand ceremony, Kristen and Scott decided to switch the sand out for soil from each family’s farm, as a symbol of two families joining as one.
For dessert, the newlyweds had Mama Crockett’s Cider Donuts food truck handing out the most delicious fresh cider donuts!
Kristen and Scott, thank you so much for having me as your photographer! Your wedding was a dream!
THANK YOU TO ALL THE INCREDIBLE VENDORS!
- Venue: Windmill Hill Farm & Ochard
- Photography: Kylie Hinson
- Second Photographer: Dana Provo
- Flowers: Carter’s Flower Shop
- Bride’s Dress: Celebration Bridal and Tux
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Groomsmen Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
- Cake: Christy Bennett
- Catering: Piggin Out Catering
- Donuts: Mama Crockett’s Cider Donuts
- DJ: Debonaire Entertainment
- Invitations: Zazzle
- Hair: Chelsea Helton
- Makeup: Amber Ellington